yoururl.bs.com
you can also find me on ✖ Twitter
✖ ✖ Facebook
✖ ✖
_

_

_

_

_
★ Her Journey Goes On ★

Thats Her Life away from HOME
navigate by clicking on the buttons on the left


bold italic underlined scratched
Friday 5 August 2011
✹✹✹ Rebonded my virgin hair. =) ✹✹✹
✖ posted at: @20:28 // 0 stars // leave me a star?

Hi guys, I got my virgin hair rebonded on Thursday and its damn bloody time consuming and expensive. Well, I start doing my hair on 2 something and it ends at 7. It cost me 196 (rebonding + Treatment+ Cut) Well, the treatment what i got to take is to prevent hair loss and hair breaking after rebonding, its like some sorts of repairing.


And now, i can't wash my hair for 3 bloody days! Sunday night, please come ASAP!


Im afraid of hair loss after rebonding, I already have some hairfall problem and if it will cause me some futher hairloss, then oh god. =.=... But anyway, im going to give it extreme care after I wash my hair tomorrow!


Well, now I'm able to manage my untamed hair. =D